- Sheryl Sandberg on the toddler wage gap. Gender inequality starts young. Very young.
- “I will raise my sons as feminists” Canadian PM Justin Trudeau on closing the gender gap.
- The internet of things is here. What does that mean?
- Mario Draghi on the Eurozone economy. “We have the instruments for growth.”
- Is Europe at a tipping point? How can Europe protect itself without abandoning its values?
- John Kerry’s top 3 challenges for the world. “We are not the prisoners of a pre-determined future.”
- Emma Watson in Davos. Gender equality would be the ‘single biggest stimulus to the economy’
- Kevin Spacey talks politics, creativity and tech. We hear from the ‘King of Davos’
- Best blogs from day 3
- Best quotes from day 3
Coming up on Saturday:
- The Future of Growth: Technology-Driven, Human-Centred, 9.15am CET – How can we ensure that technology serves us?
- The Global Economic Outlook, 10.30am CET – Christine Lagarde and George Osborne on what 2016 has in store for the global economy.
- Japan’s Future Economy, 11.45am CET – How will the Fourth Industrial Revolution affect Japan’s growth?
- Global Science Outlook, 1pm CET – What are the top science trends for 2016?
- Staying Human, 2.45pm CET – How can we preseve our humanity in an age of technology?
The Internet of Things Is Here
The Global Security Outlook
What are the new global security priorities? NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg is on the panel for this session, starting in around 20 minutes.
Source: World Economic Forum Davos 2016
Editor in Chief